You might be considering using a Wall chasing Contractor on your project. Perhaps you are sick of doing your own chasing with an angle grinder and getting covered in dust or simply the amount of chasing on your project
seems over whelming and you have a deadline to meet.
Five reasons to use Chasemaster as
your Wall chasing Contractor:
- Professionalism: With over 22 years experience in the industry on all types of projects, both large and small, our experience in this industry is second to none. We are fully compliant with all OHS requirements and fully insured. All employees are green card certified. We count amongst our clients Sydney’s largest Building, Plumbing and Electrical Contractors. We are owner operated. Nobody has as
much hands on experience in this industry as
- Reliability: Simply put we wont let you down. We show up when we say we will. You can count on us.
- Honesty: Chasemaster has been established for 20yrs and has maintained many of its original “founding customers”. You don’t keep regular customers that long unless you are trustworthy and offer a quality service. We don’t overcharge, there
are no hidden costs.
- Right Attitude: Our attitude is this “we are part of your team”. There is no "us versus you” battles. We want to help you get your project completed on time and on budget. We are there to provide you with a quality service. Our attitude is "do it once, do it right"
- Cost Effective: Its cheaper and quicker for us to do your wall chasing than it is for you to do it yourself. Many clients have purchased their own
machines after watching us in action, only to find the whole process far to difficult and dirty.Many have even called us back asking us to complete their job and saying “oh...and... would you like to purchase
my machine, its going cheap!”. Put a tradesman / apprentice on a wall chasing machine and you will
see for yourself it’s more convenient and cost effective to employ our services. We will do your job
right, the first time.